Selina Rebecca Chavez – A Texas Board licensed Esthetician of 26 years and co-owner of Noni’s Skin Care Clinic. Graduated from the University of Texas at San Antonio with a bachelors degree in Science with an emphasis in health and fitness and a minor in Biomechanics. Since it’s inception in 2010, Selina has volunteered her time as Board President of RUNStrong Laredo, a nonprofit organization that has helped raise money to help support healthy living and camaraderie amongst the youth of the community and fellow runners. Selina is a fitness enthusiast who loves to run, indoor cycle, do yoga and all-around interval training.
I believe in a mindful approach to fitness thay consists of daily practice and commitment. I believe in incorporating the mind and the body which benefits us physically, emotionally and cognitively. I always strive to be positive, to radiate good energy but most importantly to be kind. I believe that fitness helps to clear our minds feed our souls and helps a person lead a life of gratitude.
"BE RESPONSIBLE/MINDFUL for the energy that you bring into someone’s life." - Jill Bolte Taylor
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studio are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.