Ana Huerta is an intern instructor who has recently completed her 200-hour Vinyasa Certification. She was born and raised in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas. At the age of 13, her family moved to Laredo, Texas. She continued her education in Laredo, obtaining her BBA-MGT (2002) and an MBA-IT (2006) from Texas A & M International University.
Ana Huerta took her first Hot Yoga class at Casa Yoga March 2013, and that was all it took for her to fall in love with yoga. It was the missing puzzle piece for her new start. After sticking to a constant yoga practice, a healthy diet, and meditation, Ana saw an improvement in health, focus and awareness. Once she experienced all the benefits that a yoga practice added to her life, she wanted to reach out and share her love for yoga with the community. Ana completed her Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Certification Program offered by Casa Yoga in May 2014.
“Happy is the man who knows how to distinguish the real from the unreal, the eternal from the transient, and the good from the pleasant by his discrimination and wisdom. Twice blessed is he who knows true love and can love all God’s creatures. He who works selflessly for the welfare of others with love in his heart is thrice blessed. But the man who combines within his mortal frame knowledge, love and selfless service is holy and becomes a place of pilgrimage”
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studio are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.