Alejandra has been a student of YOGA since she was a young child. Exposed to yoga by her grandmother, Dorothy Longoria, Alejandra immediately fell in love with the spiritual side of yoga. Her grandmother continues to inspire her to see the connection between all things and to stay firmly grounded in constant gratitude. Alejandra’s father also pursued similar quests in wellness by founding CASA de LUZ in Austin, Texas in the late 80’s. Alejandra admired her father’s work and was inspired to follow in his footsteps to help the community find healthier ways of living. Alejandra has studied with some of the most well known yoga master’s as well as some of the hidden jewels. She honors all her teachers for giving her the ability to recognize that God is in everything and that YOGA is an illuminating path to joy, oneness and self realization. She also honors her students who inspire her to live from her highest self. Because of them she goes home at the end of the day a better person. Her greatest devotion is to her 3 beautiful children and supportive husband whom she indulges in over quiet weekends. Favorite past times are to watch movies with her family, read books, cook, travel and cuddle with her dog Koki.
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studio are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.