Susana’s yogic journey began with Alejandra 13 years ago and she has never looked back. What began simply as curiosity and a different method of exercising has turned into a passion and a way of life for her. Yoga has not only given her strength and vitality, but has taught her how to let go of the past, not worry about the future, and savor the moment- living in the now. Yoga keeps her balanced and well grounded and has led her on a path of self realization. She is now ready to share her love and knowledge of yoga with our community and excited to pass on the many benefits yoga has to offer. She is also a licensed Speech Language Pathologist Assistant and a mother to three amazing boys who are the center of her life.
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studio are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.