Pauline was born in Laredo, Texas. She has 3 children and a wonderful and supportive husband. She studied ballet, jazz, and gymnastics in Nuevo Laredo with Becky Chapa, and at LCC with Bede Leyendecker. She tried yoga for the first time 4 years ago at LCC with Beverly Bowling and instantly loved how it made her feel. Her experience and love of ballet (since age 4) led her to try Fusion Barre which she feels has allowed her to tone and sculpt her body like never before. Practicing yoga and fusion barre on a weekly basis has allowed her to rehab her knee and helped her develop her strength. Pauline loves to cook all kinds of food and she is truly generous, always offering either time, talent, or treasure to her friends and students. She is always willing to try new things and never backs down from a challenge.
"You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to Breathe, Trust, Let Go and see what happens."
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studio are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.