Pauline first fell in love with yoga in 2010, when she took a class with Beverly Bowling at LCC. She loved how it made her feel. She was born in Laredo, Texas. A forever student, she enjoys learning all she can about things she is passionate about.
She has studied science, nursing, health coaching, fusion barre, indoor cycling, gymnastics, dance (especially classical ballet), real estate and ultimately found her true love teaching yoga, though she still likes to dabble in them all!
This year, Pauline will complete over 600 hours of continuing education in the field of yoga. In her spare time (even though we joke because she is always finding something to keep her busy), she enjoys cooking all kinds of food and she is truly generous, always offering either time, talent, or treasure to her friends and students. She is always willing to try new things and never backs down from a challenge.
You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to Breathe, Trust, Let Go, and see what happens.
"You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to Breathe, Trust, Let Go and see what happens."
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studio are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.