From Anahuac, N.L Mexico, moved to Laredo in 2007
I found my way to yoga in 2015, when I felt pressured to be active and fit, afraid of how others could judge me for not meeting the “standard beauty” in my body. I tried many different forms of workouts, but always felt like I was never doing it for myself. Until, I saw a photo of a girl doing a headstand. I practiced for weeks in my backyard until I got it, then looked to the internet more poses to do. From there I finally joined Casa Yoga in 2017 and the rest is history.
I met Pauline months later and loved the intensity & rhythm of Fusion Barre so much I jumped to get certified right away.
Being someone who struggles with anxiety, the combination of Yoga & Fusion Barre in my life is so great, because they’re truly therapeutic. Giving me time to be present, relaxed and energized all at the same time.
"Memento Morí", stands for Remember Death. It’s the practice of reflecting on mortality and the vanity in life.
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studio are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.