A native of Corpus Christi, Matt has called Laredo home since 2001. Matt is the owner of Gibson Design, a full-service advertising agency in Laredo, and a member of the Executive Committee of Washington’s Birthday Celebration Association and the Laredo Association of Realtors. Matt has been involved with Casa Yoga from the very beginning as the creator of the original Casa Yoga logo and designer, developer, and webmaster of the Casa Yoga website from day one.
In 2016, Matt was over 40, overweight, pre-diabetic, and fighting high blood pressure. At that point he made a conscious decision to get fit, making Casa Yoga & Orangetheory Fitness part of his daily life. After losing more than 30 pounds, Matt is no longer pre-diabetic, his blood pressure is in check, and he is healthier than he ever has been. Driven and strong, Matt is ready to help others realize their fitness goals, one CY Ryde at a time.
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studio are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.