I was born in Laredo, TX. I have 2 beautiful girls and a loving husband. I am the oldest of 4. I am part of a strongly united and loud family. My daddy is my calming voice and my momma lives in my every heartbeat. I love to travel with my husband and girls. I want to inspire my girls to be active, healthy and happy as they inspire me to do the same. I am school counselor by heart and trade. As someone who works with the heart, I needed to keep mine healthy as well. My discovery of yoga came through OrangeTheory Fitness. All of a sudden, I got a call that I had won a free week! I immediately felt the serenity and quietness it brings along with the connection to God. It is my prayer time. However, I LOVE to laugh as well and I LOVE music! FusionBarre allows me to feel both strong and like a ballerina. I believe that we only live once and that nobody lives our life except ourselves. Through my journey on earth, I hope to inspire others that we must LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE and above all, have FAITH. This is especially necessary in the tough times. Casa Yoga is my haven for quiet, prayer, and the chacha!
"God works in all of a suddens. Every miracle story told begins with a suddenly… keep an eye out for yours. It will come." - Sonya Hernandez, AHS Counselor
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studio are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.