Ana Pao is a proud ‘Laredoan’ who has been around the world & back. She is a very spiritual person who strives to humbly live her life in the service of others. Ana Pao has a business degree from St. Edwards University in Austin & is now pursuing her second degree in Nursing at TAMIU.
In the recent year she has founded two groups; The Humanitarian Dinner Club which gathers women together to learn about local and international causes and Dare to be Light which encourages Millennials to dive further into themselves to learn about the light within.
Upon stumbling into CY Ryde she saw all of her favorite things collide; health, wellness, positivity, and honoring the light within. Ana Pao fiercely believes in putting her whole heart into taking care of others and is truly privileged and excited to meet you on the bike!
"If you love until it hurts there will be no more room for hurt only more love... Love Until it Hurts" - Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta India
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studio are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.