Alli is the Creative Director of Casa Yoga. Her lifelong love of dance lead her to a deep appreciation of what yoga does for our bodies. She believes she has truly found her home surrounded by Casa Yoga’s blossoming community. Coming to work every day is a blessing that she is grateful for. She loves event planning and getting to share yoga with friends, family, and the entire Laredo community. She truly believes that there is nothing like finding a place where you can truly be yourself and enjoy your workout. We are the future of our community and it is evident that little changes are starting to happen in Laredo that we can all be a part of. WE have the power to make a difference. Just by posting a pic of you and your friends at yoga on Facebook, you have inspired others to make a healthier choice in their day. It’s amazing to have that kind of power!
When she is not working, she enjoys traveling with family, spending time with her huge crazy family and enjoying her husband, Tony and new baby girl, Azul.
"Life is like a mirror. It will smile at you if you smile at it."
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studio are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.