Tony’s love for fitness started in middle school when he began playing basketball and continued throughout high school. He enjoyed challenging his body and trying different types of fitness to get the results he wanted in basketball. Soon after, he discovered he loved running, but also felt he was being tough on his body. Once his wife, Alli, introduced him to yoga, he loved how it allowed him to train harder and stay injury free.
In 2014, Tony received his Vinyasa Yoga Certification from Casa Yoga. He loves sharing yoga with others and helping them reach their fitness goals. Our favorite thing about his classes is his chill vibe that pushes you to work hard in a nurturing way.
Tony is getting back in to teaching Yoga after taking a break from welcoming his new daughter, Azul. He is a Resource Teacher with LISD and one of his greatest strengths is his patience to help others learn.
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studios are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.