I was born in Laredo but raised and lived in Nuevo Laredo for fifteen years. I was blessed to have parents who teach me the importance of having an active and healthy lifestyle at a young age. Traveling is one of the things I enjoy the most it has taught me so much about myself and the way I see life nowadays. I started practicing yoga since 2016 and got certified in 2017 in Austin, TX. I was introduced to fusion barre by Pauline Martinez and since day one I fell in love with this practice and the amazing community. I want to help other to feel comfortable in their own skin and hopefully to inspire to always give their best.
"I believe in living today, not in yesterday, nor in tomorrow." - Loretta Young
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studio are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.