Irazema Espinosa is an instructor who has recently completed her 200-hour Vinyasa Yoga Certification.
She initially began practicing yoga for therapeutic purposes, seeking the benefit of strengthening her joints, receiving pain management, and improving flexibility of muscles to heal her injured knees. Her knees quickly fell in love with yoga, since they were healing faster than she anticipated. Months later, she realized that yoga was so much more than a healthy practice. For her, it is a practice designed to increase spiritual growth. She found that as she set her intention to praise God and be grateful to Him, her yoga practice changed, surpassing prior experiences and bringing new levels of intensity…she was healing spiritually. Irazema felt it was time to take her practice to another level and decided to get certified to teach yoga. As she takes care of her temple now, her yoga practice has become a profound physical worship through the various breathing techniques, meditation and movement. She recognizes her imperfections; she is still constantly learning and improving, but she is certain that yoga has changed who she is for the better.
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength” - Mark 12:30
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studio are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.