Gabriela Martinez has recently completed her 200-hour Vinyasa Certification at Casa Yoga. She is a mother of 3 wonderful children who drive her completely crazy and make her life full of love! She is profoundly interested in learning about life itself, the emotional and physical development of human beings and the blessings that God gives us. It is very important for her to learn to live a healthy lifestyle, (the daily nourishment of her body and soul for a rich and fruitful life). Gaby started her passion for running at age 17. She was badly injured 4 years ago and began her yoga journey. She could have never imagined all the physical and emotional benefits yoga now brings to her life. She loved it! To this day she enjoys running, loves her gym life, and definitely couldn’t live without yoga. It makes her feel strong, energetic and peaceful.
“Look clearly and deeply-beyond all compulsions of your body and mind- what it is that you really want to do, and just do it.”
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studio are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.