Celina Guardiola is an instructor who has completed her 200-hour Vinyasa Yoga Certification. She is a Laredo native who has been actively involved in dance for much of her life. She became enamored of yoga about three years ago. This passion has developed and become a part of Celina’s innate desire to share and teach.
Celina enjoys travel and sharing her experiences with loved ones. An avid reader, she loves spending time with her two dogs and family.
"Wealth is the ability to fully experience life. What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us." - Henry David Thoreau
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studios are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.