Caro found herself through Vinyasa yoga in 2012. Yoga taught her how to link breath and movement to control her mind & ultimately to love and genuinely care for herself. For her, Yoga goes beyond an exercise, it brings calmness in mind & awareness in life. During her college years in Austin, TX she was inspired by young Yoga instructors & decided some day she would become that inspiration for other women. Becoming a Yoga instructor has been a dream come true. She aims to always combine the fluidity of Vinyasa Yoga with meditation elements to help students get a great physical practice while they meditate. She strives to give her best in every single class to inspire students to reach internal & external body awareness.
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studios are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.