Barbara was born in Nuevo Laredo but has called Laredo her home for 38 years. She has a wonderful husband who supports her many adventures and 2 amazing boys that teach her something new about life everyday. At the age of 19, she was fortunate to have been given the opportunity to study Skin Care & Massage Therapy in Barcelona, Spain. Today, she operates a home spa business that provides beauty care to some very amazing women.
Health & fitness has always played an important role in her everyday life. She is an avid runner, a yogi, fusion barre instructor, track and cross country coach at Mary Help of Christians School and her newest addiction is tennis! She is part of the Runstrong Laredo family and now calls Casa Yoga her second home. She was introduced to hot yoga by her best friend Andrea Solis (aka running, yoga, tennis partner). Barbara immediately became addicted to her yoga practice and knew she had found something she would continue for a lifetime. Soon after, she was invited by Alejandra to become a fusion barre instructor, and didn’t have to think twice- it was a definite YES! She is very grateful to Alejandra and Alli for teaching her and guiding her through the training. She continues to learn from them every single day. She loves what she does. Being surrounded by incredible people, full of energy and good vibes- what else can she ask for?
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studios are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.