Angela Benavides is currently an intern in our Fusion Barre program. She was born and raised in Laredo, TX. Angela obtained her Bachelor’s degree at the University of Texas at Austin in 2014. She took her first barre class upon returning back to Laredo and was immediately hooked. It took back to her younger years at the ballet barre. She soon realized Fusion Barre was more than the shake and bake, it was about pushing her mind and body to the limit, and becoming a stronger and healthier version of herself. Her love for movement and Fusion Barre motivated her to become a Barre instructor. After seeing so many amazing changes and results on both a physical and personal level, she wanted to take the next step and share this passion with other members of CY.
“The best time for new beginnings is now."
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studio are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.