Andrea was born in Louisiana. She grew up in Arkansas and Monterrey and has been living in Laredo for four years. She loves sports like running, biking, golfing, and swimming. After a knee injury, she experienced her first Hot Yoga class in 2009. Immediately, Hot Yoga became an essential part of her wellbeing.
Andrea appreciates the way it benefits her body and psyche by means of meditation, and works exceedingly well to achieve harmony helping the mind act in synchronization with the body. By performing Hot Yoga, we engage our bodies in focused, deep breathing, using heat to sweat out and detoxify impurities from the body. The direct result is the removal of anxiety and toxins.Yoga has become a huge part of her life. Her body thanks her for taking time out of her rigorous life style to take care of and honor it.
"I believe that we learn by practice. Whether it means to learn to dance by practicing dancing or to learn to live by practicing living, the principles are the same. In each, it is the performance of a dedicated precise set of acts, physical or intellectual, from which comes shape of achievement, a sense of one's being, a satisfaction of spirit. One becomes, in some area, an athlete of God. Practice means to perform, over and over again in the face of all obstacles, some act of vision, of faith, of desire. Practice is a means of inviting the perfection desired." - Martha Graham
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studios are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.