Adela is the spirit of a female warrior. Her spirit is driven by the need to protect and this accounts for her nurturing and mentoring personality. Adela has three beautiful children that she evolves her life with. She a competitive cyclist, business owner and federal law enforcement agent. Challenging the status quo takes a certain kind of woman, and a lot of courage. Adela has had the opportunity and continues to change the game, even when there is little articulated opportunity for her to do so.
“A woman in harmony with her spirt is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself.” - Maya Angelou
1. Arrive a few minutes before class. Please note: absolutely no late entries are permitted.
2. No cell phones are permitted in the studio. Please leave them in a cubby or in the car.
3. Our yoga studio are quiet zones. That means no talking before, during, or after class. You are welcome to visit with friends in the lounge or boutique.
4. Casa Yoga has a no children policy. Due to liability, we do not allow children to wait in the lobby while parents are in class, under any circumstances.
5. Show up to class clean (no make-up), fragrance free & smoke free.
6. Hydrate before, during and after class. Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
7. Please try to remain in the yoga room from beginning to end. Should you feel dizzy or overheated, try restring for a moment on your mat. Should you need to, please exit quietly without distracting others.
8. Please store your belongings in the cubbies outside of studio and leave your valuables at home.
9. Please let your instructor know of any injuries or physical restrictions before class.
10. Pricing, classes, and instructors are subject to change without notice.